What if... I had magic?

Isn't this a good question? What if humans had magical abilities? Wouldn't that be AMAZING!? I think about all this a lot. I would love to have magic and I don't mean the 'tricks'... I mean actual magic that we read about in stories. It would have been great if Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry was real. Oh! How I wish Harry Potter was a real story. Who knows? Maybe it is!! Maybe I could have been a witch or a few of you could be witches or wizards. In all honestly though ,magic is awesome. I remember watching a series called "Just Add Magic" where three girls found a magical cookbook and they cooked and baked to solve magical mysteries! Agent Potato, Agent Time-Consumer, and I are all big fans of this series. We actually started making our own magical cookbook! Though we knew it wouldn't work, it was a LOT of fun.

Anyways... you get the picture. I love the idea of magic. I am a big fan of the Harry Potter movies. That young orphaned boy finds out he is a wizard on his 11th birthday and then defeats a very evil wizard "Lord Voldemort". Have you watched Harry Potter? If you haven't I am shaken. How can someone not watch the Harry Potter movies?! If you don't like it I understand. That is a completely different issue. But not watching it? Really?! 

I think I was getting overly dramatic there and was going completely off-topic. Anyways.. back to the point. If I had magic right now, the first thing that I would do is banish this Corona virus from existence. Just think about it! A small spell and presto! Corona virus will be history. Wouldn't you all like that? Of course you would. What a silly question I asked! Hmm... I wonder if there is a spell that would make sure that no one EVER got sick. Probably not. 

Also, a great benefit of having magic is going to the prestigious Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!!! Imagine going there and meeting professor McGonagall and Hermione Granger! Now if that isn't one of the most AWESOME things then I don't know what is! What if someday we even meet 'The Boy Who Lived' that is (if you don't know anything about Harry Potter) Harry himself! 

One of the main things that I would do is to give money to the poor. You know... with magic I would be able to generate unlimited money. So, I would be able to help those living in slums get a better life. Another important thing to do is to restore wildlife. The one thing that I most definitely would not do is bring back dinosaurs. If they were back, where would we live? Hmm.. I think that using magic I could create a wonderful private island for them. Maybe even a city called "Dino-city" on the island. But still, keep them away from human civilization. What if, using magic I go out in space without a rocket or an astronaut suit, walk on the moon and click a few selfies? Not a bad idea eh? I would even be able to teleport to visit my best friends, my sister, my other family members, Taylor Swift maybe...

The best part about magic would definitely be *drum roll* going on adventures. What if I met an evil person that is after my life all because of a prophecy? Or maybe if I too found a magical cookbook and magical spices using which, I would cook and bake and solve magical mysteries. Maybe I could find a new source of magic! How about a magical rock that gives me a new power every day! Imagine what it would be like! My powers would change every 24 hours. One day I would be able to fly and the next I would be able to see the future. That would be just so cool!

Whatever it is... we must always remember that there is more magic around us than in any magic source. Magic happens...yes. Always remember the magic inside of you. That is more important than any other magic there can be.

Stay Safe! Stay Healthy!!

Comments

  1. "the magic is inside of you "..wow.. So well said...yes sweetheart we all have magic...just need to tap it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Girl ...this IS magic
    Isnt it...

    You are such a joy to read.... a biiiggg fan of yours...

    Keep up the good work
    Keep working

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My ADVENTUROUS Journey

WHAT A "GREAT" DAY!!

Update: I'm Still Here