My ADVENTUROUS Journey

Who here likes GIFs?

Just Me GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY 

Okay, then I guess...

Well everyone does like different things ya know. Each person is different and has different opinions and... It is just not up to us.

Now tell me. Who saw it coming? An entire blogpost made with GIFs! It is gonna be so much fun. For me at least.

Let me share one of my "Great" experiences of that one time I traveled from Bathinda to Bangalore via Delhi.

Car GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

The trip started when we went to the airport in a car. When we reached, we were told that our flight had been delayed. I was like

Flight Delay GIFs | Tenor

 We waited for about an hour. We waited and waited and waited until... the crew from the airport came. I got ready with my backpack while my sister and my mom were gathering the luggage as we
thought that maybe the flight was about to reach.

 I Was Wrong GIFs | Tenor

They were just letting us know there was another delay. It was the winter season and it was foggy outside.

Fog GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

And apparently, the plane had not even taken off yet! A few more hours later, we were told that
or flight had been Canceled!!!!!

I was so mad. We had just wasted a very very long time at the airport. We took our refund and then walked out of the airport. We then took the car and went home. A friend of mine had already told me, "I am telling you Zara... your flight will definitely be HIJACKED!"  I was like

Season 6 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants - Find & Share on GIPHY

Of course, I thought that my friend was crazy. But that person was certain (and coincidentally right) that I would not be able to go to Delhi on that flight. I knew that I would get to Delhi somehow. It was the first time I was going to Bangalore and I was soooo excited to go! I could go to the mall and eat my favorite fast food (KFC and McDonalds without a doubt), go to the museum and so much more. It was going to be a new experience for me and I was not gonna miss it.

My father arranged a cab for us. The cab arrived at about 1700 hours. We got on. It is a LONG  drive from Bathinda to Delhi. So, all of us slept. We reached a friend's house at around 0100 hours. We went inside their house (after paying the cab fare of course). We all were disappointed because we were all supposed to go to the mall for some fun had we reached on time. My sister and I went to sleep. Soon, my mother did too.
Milk And Mocha ILove You GIF - MilkAndMocha ILoveYou Heart ...
In the morning, we all woke up early to catch our Delhi-Bangalore flight. We reached the airport quite early. We checked our luggage and then walked through the security check. After that, the first thing that caught my eye was the food court. We hadn't had anything in the morning. I honestly do not remember what I ate that day.

Time flew and very soon it was time to board the flight. We got on and went to our seats. Then the normal flight procedure began. The flight attendant gave his speech while the others did the actions. He said "Good morning to all passengers... blah blah blah... in case of loss in cabin pressure blah blah blah... life vest blah... breakfast will be served blah blah blah... no smoking. Please wear your seatbelts blah blah." What? Did you think that I would write the whole speech? No way Jose! After the speeches had ended in both Hindi and English, the plane was ready for takeoff.

Takeoff GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

















We had been flying for about an hour when we were served our food. It was good. After devouring our food, we rested for a while. Finally, the message I had been waiting for was heard by us. "Prepare for landing" said the pilot. The descend began and the plane slowly began to lose altitude. When the plane touched the ground I exclaimed "TOUCHDOWN! THE HOME TEAM WINS 10-6!" and my mother had a nice laugh.

Airplane Landing GIF - Airplane Landing Emirates - Discover ...

We had finally reached Bangalore! I will tell you all that happened there in another blog (If you would like of course... let me know in the comments).
So a week had passed since we had been to Bangalore and it was time to return back to home. We had spent New Year there. While returning, it was only my mom and me because my sister had to resume her college.

Everything was fine when we went from Bangalore to Delhi. We reached quite early and went to the railway station. We realized that our train was supposed to come in the evening. It was only 1400 hours at that time. So, we went to Connaught Place and had food at McDonalds. I ordered a Happy Meal with a McGrilled Chicken burger, french fries, and Coke. I enjoyed my meal and I loved my toy a lot. It was almost time for our train. So, we went to the train station. We came to know that our train had been delayed.

Emilia Clarke GIF | Emilia clarke terminator, Emilia clarke ...

We went to the A.C. waiting room and sat there. We waited for hours and by then, it was 2000 hours! We had been waiting for 4 hours! My mom's friends (where we spent the night if you remember) came to the station. They brought us some food. They waited with us for the train till 2100 hours! Isn't that crazy?! It came to our knowledge that the train would now come at 0500 hours. My mom's friend took us to their home. They said, "You all should wait here." My mom kept checking her phone on which she was tracking the train. The train had an attitude. It wanted its whole night of rest before going anywhere else. So, our train was delayed till 1000 hours! I slept soundly.

The next morning, I ate a good breakfast and got ready. We reached the train station at 0945 hours. I hoped that the train would come soon. OH BOY WAS I WRONG FOR HOPING THAT! The train was delayed by another three hours. I was crying on the train station platform.
Crying Animated GIFs | Tenor

When our train came, I was SO happy! Finally I could go home. We went to our seats and sat down. It was only 7 hours more now. T-T

Four hours later...

I could see the Bathinda Junction now. It was now 2000 hours. I saw my father and jumped with joy.
GIF jump - animated GIF on GIFER
I got off the train as fast as I possibly could and ran towards my father. I jumped and hugged him very hard. My mom finally caught up with us once she got the luggage off the train. We went to the car and then drove back home.

This incident is truly adventurous.

I hope you all enjoyed reading (and watching) this blog.

Stay Safe Stay Healthy Everyone!!                                                      From Me
                                                             ~Zara BasurπŸ˜„


Comments

  1. You really express well.. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Little Girl... you are just toooo good

    The GIFs were all so apt and hilarious


    Your sense of humour..

    And word imagery.... you are blessed child


    I thought i was on the journey next to you

    You have a way with words...

    God bless you child

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your praise here has made my day.
      Thank you so much!!

      Delete
  3. col ishwar G Doddamani30 April 2020 at 05:00

    wow Zara, pocket size dynamaite, explosive hilarious only possible for child with free mind clear thoughts yet very logical

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonder struck on going through the write up and very apt selection of GIF,'S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could not imagine that a girl supposed to be of tender age could rise upto such height Wish Zara more and more achievements

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our cute Lil πŸ‘ΌZara is turning to be a prolific writer........ continue the great job.....let's hear from you more often....ATBπŸ˜‡πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will definietly continue writing'

      Delete
  7. You're always learning new things and trying to better yourself . That's awesome. Your creative potential seems limitless.......And please keep sharing your experience so that in this lock down I won't get bored...........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will of course keep sharing my experiences as long as you keep reading them. Thank you so much for the kind words :)

      Delete
  8. Vidushi Richashree2 May 2020 at 08:35

    Loved it Zara!! You're a powerhouse of talent. Never stop writing. Loads of love and blessings to you. Waiting for more blog posts❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.
      Thank you so so so so much!!
      I will always keep writing! I hope you enjoy reading my posts
      <3<3<3<3<3

      Delete
  9. Oh waao Zara, very well written.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good work Zara..O could literally imagine the journey ..and selection of your GIF s..waah..keep going girl..will wait for more adventures

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Zara..!! Such a beautiful narration. Felt as if have travelled from Bathinda to Bangalore thru ur eyes. Could recall all such adventurous trips I have been thru.Perfect use of GIFs.. Keep writing such experiences.���� God bless����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm... glad you felt as if you were there!
      I hope you enjoy reading these blogs :)
      Thank you so so much!!

      Delete
  12. Lovely... Zara keep going kid and do more wonders in your life..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT A "GREAT" DAY!!

Update: I'm Still Here