-_- Another Great Experience I Guess...

Before anyone says something, I know I am late...
Sorry Joey Tribbiani GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY
I've been busy with stuff and I couldn't post. I promise that I will try to make up for it. AnYwAyS... let's get to the topic...

WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE CARTOON CHARACTER? This may as well be that trillion-dollar question people talk about. If it were up to me, I would come up with a whole list. I cannot choose just one! I mean, just think about it! Can you choose one out of them?

But if this question had been asked to me a few years ago, I would have undoubtedly said "Shinchan". I was a huge fan. Well... I guess I still kinda am. I just haven't watched cartoons in a while. There was a movie of his that was named "Treasure of the Buri Buri Kingdom" and by far that was one of my favorite movies. Have you watched it? If you have, I must congratulate you. If you haven't... what can I say? 


Crayon Shinchan Dancing GIF - CrayonShinchan Dancing PartyHard ...

Anyways, back when I was five, (or was it 6? Maybe 7?) in Delhi, there was this event going on at the Ambiance mall in Gurgaon. The event was by "Hungama" where one could meet the star of the show "Shinchan", Shinchan. I heard about it and was very excited! I asked my father, "Papa, how about we go to the mall this Sunday? Do you know that Shinchan is coming there!? PLEASE can we go!!" He agreed and I was EXTREMELY excited. 

I had so much on my mind! How I would meet a five-year-old legend and actually stand there in the presence of my favorite character! I had thought that he would look just as he is on TV. You know, that short boy with the outlines the red t-shirt, yellow shorts, yellow shoes, the LARGE eyes, the chubby cheeks, and all the other characteristics. I had thought he would be shorter than me and just as funny as he is. I was so ecstatic about meeting Shinchan that my mouth was set on smile mode for the rest of the week!

A FEW DAYS LATER...

The day I was finally gonna meet Shinchan was here!
 
My mom woke me up early. I asked her what day it was and she told me that it was Sunday. I was confused at first. Then, I remembered what was supposed to happen that day. I woke up with a jump and ran to get dressed. I wore a t-shirt that said "Dad's Little Princess", my pink shades and of course pants.  I went outside where my dad was waiting alongside the bike. I asked, "If all of us are going, how will we all fit in the bike papa?" and he told me that only the two of us were going. I was even more excited now. I loved riding on that bike!!

When I got there and saw what shin chan looked like, honestly, I was disappointed to see him. This was because he did not look like what I had imagined. AT ALL!! He was so tall and had no outlines and was huge! I could not believe it. I believed that it was a scam! That was not the real Shinchan! How could those people lie to us? That was false advertising you know! And I was quite disappointed as you can probably tell by my face from the picture below: 


After the meet, my father treated me to McDonalds. I loved going there. I ordered a happy meal with a Mc Grilled burger. I loved that. I got a beautiful ballerina doll toy. I loved it a lot! So, in the end, my disappointment turned into happiness. I had enjoyed with my father a lot! And I am pretty sure that that day was definitely saved by McDonalds!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My ADVENTUROUS Journey

WHAT A "GREAT" DAY!!

Update: I'm Still Here