THE STORY OF FEI RODRGUEZ- Part 4

 *DISCLAIMER*

I am... truly sorry. I don't know why I get late.. But this time, I have a reason! I was kinda stuck while writing so... hehehehe. Also, I didn't realize but I changed Elena's name to Emma... I JUST saw that so... she is now Emma. Anyways... Back to the story!

Fei had tears in her eyes. She screamed, "MOM! MOM ARE YOU OKAY?! M-mom... MOM!!" She was now crying... tears fell from her big eyes. Her mother lay on the ground, not moving even a bit. She knelt down and saw that there was blood under her mother. She was crying loudly and Emma was crying too. Her father was still on the phone. Fei could hear him over her crying. He was yelling, "MOLLY?! Fei is that you? What happened?! Why are you crying!??!?! Molly? Molly are you okay? Mei? Helllo? Anyone there?!" With her hands trembling, Fei took the phone and answered in a low, shaky voice, "H-hello d-d-dad... I-it's me... Fei."

"Fei? Are you crying?"

"Y-yes... M-mom..."

"What happened to Molly?"

"D-Dad I th-think Mom d-d-died *sob*"

"WHAT?! WHY? WHAT HAPPENED?! WHY DO YOU THINK THAT!?"

"D-Dad she is c-covered in blood... I th-think it was the Sectumsempra spell... th-the one m-mom told me a-a-about..."

"Molly... is...is she breathing"

"No. She isn't *crying louder*"

"Fei. DO NOT go outside. Run to your room and lock the door. I will apparate in your room right now."

Fei kept the phone and ran upstairs with Emma. Her father had already reached her room by the time they reached upstairs... Fei's face covered in tears. Her father came and hugged her. He said, "Fei... at least you're fine. There is a lot I need to tell you..."

He began... 

"When we all Jupes are born, there are prophecies tied around our hands. They come true at a time. But Fei... you had no prophecy. I do not know what happened... all I know is that there are two jupes born on the same day who had no prophecy with them. YOU Fei are one of them. The thing is... there was one prophecy that day which belonged to no one... so it was basically either yours or the other one's. The prophecy said, 'THE SERVANT AND MASTER SHALL REUNITE AND THE ONES EXTINCT SHALL RISE AGAIN. THE DESCENDANT OF SIENNA SMILITAN SHALL RISE AND SHALL POSSESS THE SAME GREATNESS AS HER... THE RULER SHALL RISE AGAIN AND THE ALL EVIL SHALL BE DESTROYED FROM JUPITER' That I now believe was your prophecy because it was discovered last week that that child's prophecy was found... It was just really small because the other one was an elf. The point is... there is part of the prophecy that said that the descendant shall be marked... and you have been sent a note with marking ink... whoever sent it was clearly the servant of the master. Fei... I don't know what is going to happen... Anyways, you both start school soon. Here, I got you your books Emma and Fei. Your school starts day after tomorrow... sadly, I cannot take you there. I will leave you at the airport (apparition and teleportation is not allowed there) and then you both should be able to manage from there... Oh... and Emma your parents are out of town. I met your father today and he said you should stay with us for the two days... I will take you both. Now, it's getting late. Off to bed you go."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My ADVENTUROUS Journey

WHAT A "GREAT" DAY!!

Update: I'm Still Here